Over the years I’ve skimmed through a great deal of guys’ dating website profiles.
The following is a list of the most frequently written phrases I came across (besides the bit about long walks on the beach…)
1. I’m adventurous and outgoing.
2. I love to travel.
3. I’m tired of the bar scene.
4. I’m down to earth.
5. I’m laid back.
6. It’s hard/weird to write about yourself.
7. I’m not good at writing about myself, just send me a message.
8. The most private thing I’m willing to admit: I’m on a dating website.
[I will update this list when I remember some more of them…]
*Also, when I did a search for straight girls in my age-range I found that many of them mentioned banjos (playing them, wanting to play them, or wanting a guy to play one) and toast (liking it, liking the smell, or disliking the smell.)
So you know, in case you thought you were out there being all unique and original with one of these, now’s your chance to click your “edit profile” button ;-)