In no particular order here is what you should NOT have on your dating website profile (in addition to the overly used phrases from my previous post)…
1. Pictures of yourself with someone who a stranger might believe is/was your girlfriend. (Sisters included.)
2. Pictures of yourself with your ex-girlfriend obviously cropped out. (Or covered up with a smiley face/black dot/etc.)
3. Pictures of yourself with your girlfriend. (Why are you on a dating website?)
4. Pictures of yourself without your shirt. (Especially when you’re not on the beach or in a pool.)
5. Excessive typos/Misspelled words.
6. A detailed description of your perfect woman.
7. “Just send me a message if you want to know anything about me.” (Why should I do all of the work? The point of your profile is to give me enough information to decide if I want to send you a message.)
8. Pictures of yourself taken in a mirror, in your bathroom, with your phone in the picture. (Though, I’ll usually let it slide if you have more pictures and your shirt’s on.)
[I will update this list as I think of more…]
8. Read my profile!
9. No ‘selfies’!
I agree about #9, especially when you can tell it’s in front of a mirror/in a bathroom/with their phone in the picture…But I find I let it slide if they’re wearing a shirt -and especially if they have other regular pictures. Can’t be tooooo picky =P
My number 1 profile turn off is the “selfie” in the mirror. Bonus douche points if taken with an iPad or without a shirt.
I’m not a fan of them either, but if they’re wearing a shirt, I find I usually let it slide =)
My favorite is when they take a pic in the mirror with their phone, and you can see all their bathroom junk in the background (extra TP, empty/upside-down shampoo bottles, etc.).
Yeah, it’s still strange to me this became such a common thing for people to do…
Your style is very unique in comparison to other people I’ve read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this page.