In no particular order here is what you should NOT have on your dating website profile (in addition to the overly used phrases from my previous post)…
1. Pictures of yourself with someone who a stranger might believe is/was your girlfriend. (Sisters included.)
2. Pictures of yourself with your ex-girlfriend obviously cropped out. (Or covered up with a smiley face/black dot/etc.)
3. Pictures of yourself with your girlfriend. (Why are you on a dating website?)
4. Pictures of yourself without your shirt. (Especially when you’re not on the beach or in a pool.)
5. Excessive typos/Misspelled words.
6. A detailed description of your perfect woman.
7. “Just send me a message if you want to know anything about me.” (Why should I do all of the work? The point of your profile is to give me enough information to decide if I want to send you a message.)
8. Pictures of yourself taken in a mirror, in your bathroom, with your phone in the picture. (Though, I’ll usually let it slide if you have more pictures and your shirt’s on.)
[I will update this list as I think of more…]